Thursday, July 23

What will you defend?

Thursday, July 23
This is Wong Wai Qun, register number 40 of 2A.

1. What do you hold most dear in life such that you would strive to protect and defend in times of threat or crisis?

Firstly, I will defend myself first if not I will not be able to defend others. Next, I will defend my family. They were the one who raised me and provide me with happiness and joy through my childhood. They will bring me to the doctor when I am ill. They will be there for me when problems and burdens are piling up and share it with me. Lastly, I will defend my friends. We work together, play with one another, and talk to each other. In times of crisis, my friends will be there to lend me a hand, comfort me and encouraged me. In a nutshell, I will strive to protect and defend what I cherish. I will not think so far as to defend the country because I do not have this kind of ability at this point in time.


2. For the above question, state three different aspects and include in your responses, why you think these specific aspects are important to you.

Reply to Matthew Kwok’s Blog Entry: I agree with Matthew that we should protect our family and friends. That is because they are the only people whom we can trust fully so we can tell them the things that are bothering us without any reservations but some things are not suitable to share with our friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket