Thursday, July 23

What do you hold most dear in life such that you would strive to protect and defend in times of threat or crisis?

Thursday, July 23
I am Kee Kai Xun Of Class 2A and my register number is 13.

To me, the first thing that hold most dear in my life such that i would strive to protect and defend in times of threat or crisis is my family. These are the few aspects: Firstly, I love my family and i would not want anyone in my family to get hurt. Secondly, my family would show concern to me and they would use various ways to express their love for me, and this is the type of love that is priceless. Therefore, i can use my love to repay them. Thirdly, it is due to the fact that they are the closest to me and we would trust them no matter what. Family members like our members would also impart life skills to us to make us a better person. They are the one who will give you mental and physical support and they would be behind us no matter what happens. Country and friends would come later.

Reply to Matthew's Post:
I agree with Matthew about defending his family. However, i do not agree with one of the aspects: "who else if not they buy you this and help you survive." I think they are the one's who would give us support. They are the one's who love us and their love for us will never change. They would also teach us life skills on how to be a better person in future. No parent's would want their children to grow up to be a bad person. Therefore i do not think that they help us to survive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket