Thursday, July 23

What will i defend....

Thursday, July 23
Nahshon here, i do agree with Ming Xuan comment as it true that our family has the most affect on our life as they have always been there for us. Our family are the ones who support us when we are still young and not independent. They would go through think and thin for us. We should repay their kindness when we have grow up and become independent. 

What will i defend........
I will definitely defend my family as it is the one most important part of my life. They were the ones who brought me into the world and have gone through hardships to nature me since birth. Family is important to me as no matter what happens to me, i can rely on them for support and they are always there for me to return to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket