Thursday, July 23

WHAT WILL I DEFEND

Thursday, July 23
Farhan (23)

Who I will defend

My Parents, Siblings and finally it would be my Friends.

I feel that my family is important as they are there in our time of despair supporting us mentally.

While siblings makes us feel as though the burden is lifted off your back

While friends can bring joy to one's life, supporting us when we are down.

Reply to sean post

I agree that family is important and worth protecting as we grew up with them till maturity meaning that the Family bonds between them and us are a link to our beginning and a guide to our future as they will guide you to the correct path and not go astray to the path of condemnation


A sense of belonging is derived from the strong bond of family. The roots are planted deeply as we have the strong bonds that connects all of us together

1 comments:

jonathan said...

I agree in what Farhan said as protecting your family is the most important thing to do as they have made your life meaningful and have brought you happiness.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket