Thursday, July 23

What do you hold most dear in life that you would strive to protect and defend in times of crisis?

Thursday, July 23
I am Jan-Michal Ong Jun from Class 2A (10)

Hm. This is a hard question. I'm a rather sentimental person, and I hold many things close to my heart. However, if I really had to choose, I would want to protect my family and loved ones. Friends will come and go, but family will stick with you forever, no matter what happens in your life. Your family tends to understand you the best as a result, and you are definitely closer to them than to any friend. Secondly, they do love and protect me in their own way. Without their guidance, we would definitely be a lesser person. Family members, especially the older, wiser ones, do impart many of their life experiences to you. 

As a result, I would definitely want to protect my family most of all. Why? This is because they're my family, and blood is thicker than water.

Besides my family members and loved ones, I would also want to protect my friends and those I hold dear to my heart. Friends, even though they might not be as important as family, are an integral part of everyone. No man is an island, and I believe most of us are afraid of loneliness. Friends are there to support us no matter what we do, and I would want to protect that friendship to the very end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket