Thursday, July 23

What do I hold most dear in life such that I would strive to protect and defend in times of threat or crisis

Thursday, July 23
I am Daryln Too Wei Jian of Class 2A and my index number is 37

One thing that I hold most dear in my life such that I would strive to protect and defend in terms of threats and crisis is my family. I would protect them as they are my flesh and blood and thus, are very dear to me. They also care for me and love me. These are 3 aspects that are important to me as those are the reasons why  I would protect them and defend them and as they care for me, I should show my love and concern for them by protecting them.

Response to Kai Xun:

Yes it is true. I agree with you completely that the thing that you hold dear in your life as they are the one who made you who you are today and they are the one showering you with lots of love, for without having a proper family, one might grow to be a bad person as there are no adults to guide you and no siblings to play with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket