Friday, July 24

Who will i defend?

Friday, July 24
1)I will defend my country. It is where i grow up in and where my family and friends are.
Protecting my country is like protecting everyone living in that country. Including my family, friends and everybody living in Singapore. I would strive to protect and defend Singapore in times of threat or crisis.

2)I agree with Jeremy that we should defend, first of all, our family and relatives, as they are what means most to me. Because they have been with me all my life, and i care for them a lot. They love me as much as i love them, and they are the people that i can share just about anything with. But i must also state that i will still defend my country. Because defending the country means protecting everyone who lives there. Including all my family, relatives and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket