Thursday, July 23

What do I hold most dear in life such that I would strive to protect and defend in times of threat or crisis?

Thursday, July 23

I am Ng Ming Xuan(25), from Secondary 2 Aloysius.

 

I will agree with Farhan’s post on the issue that ‘friends bring joy to one’s life, supporting us when we are down’. Friends are the ones that we often hang out with, talk about our special interests, sharing fashionable items, gather for a outing to explore new things and to confide in with some issues that we might feel uncomfortable telling our parents. Friends are requisite to us as they too, does not make us feel rejected and are out there to reach out to us.

 

What will I hold most dear in life that I would strive to protect in times of threat and crisis? It will be my family. They made a strong impact on my life. They love and care for me in their own ways and always being there whenever I faced difficulties, not letting me feel despair. The experiences and moral values that they share with me, prevent me from going astray, makes me unique and be an upright person. The period of time that they brought me up is not effortless as well. Thus, I will protect my family well-being and treasure what I have with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket