Friday, July 24

what will i defend

Friday, July 24
I am 2a Huang Wei Yen (09)

I will defend my family if the other country invade us. Firstly, my parent had been the closet person to me, when I face the difficulty in my life and was very depressed, my parent will alway there to comfort me and make me had hope for future . When I was sad, my parent will always had many ways to make me happy. So I will protect my parent because they are the important person for me. Secondly, My parent had been feeding me for 15 years, it was the time for me to repay their kindness by protect them from the enemies. They should been enjoying their for their rest of years. Thirdly, I can not lost them because if i lose them i will be the orphans and I will not have house to live in, and food . So if their is war at Singapore, i will protect my amily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket