Thursday, July 23

What I will defend?

Thursday, July 23

I am Bosco Kor (1) 


There is actually not much choice of defending who you want because we are all boys and if war broke out all of us have to go to war and protect the country and its people so there is not much choice for us to make.  In the end I still want to protect my friends, family and country cause this are the essential things in life that make me feel comfortable cause i cannot imagine myself going to school without laughter and going back to a house without anyone.


Reply to Gavin's post

I agree that without friends or family life would not be as nice as it is now, without them I would feel lonely all the day and everyday and no one can help me with my maths problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket