Thursday, July 23

What i will hold most dear in life and protect and defend in times of threat or crisis?

Thursday, July 23
This is Kim Zi Li from 2A (14)

What will i hold on to most and protect in times of crisis would definitely be my parents and my little brother . My parents are the ones that brought me to this world and raise me up and showered my with endless love . In times of crisis they would be the ones that i will protect and hold on to most .My brother helps me relief my burden -Stress, by sometimes telling me some hilarious jokes that would help me forget my stress .At times he seemed to be the only person that i can talk to when i am troubled . If i have an opportunity , i would protect and hold on tight to my friends . They are the ones that helped me through some of my difficult times .E.g - they helped me in some IT works as i am very bad at IT . I always have a lot of difficulties working with computers .
You can rely on parents at home but friends are the only ones you can rely on outside the comfort of your home, so i would not take my friends for granted and  appreciate them .

Comment on Gavin's post :
I totally agree with gavin that life would not be the same without friends and family and that without them you will feel lonely .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket