Saturday, June 13

Comments on Farhan'post

Saturday, June 13

I do not agree that ‘Most people feel that it is an invasion of privacy as they are conscious that a camera is watching their every move’. Even if near private housing, I think the owners of the houses were being asked if they want a camera installed around their estate. If you did not plan to do anything wrong in public, I believed you need not be conscious that a camera is watching you. CCTV cameras are usually installed at crowded public places and I do not think that people with social disorder will go to such places.  I also believed that once a while the security guards will change the cameras so that the cameras could be in their best condition and records the best quality video.  

1 comments:

Mrs Champion said...

I think it's not that there is an intention to commit crimes, but surely there are activities that are not criminal but that require some privacy like kissing between a courting couple.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket