Tuesday, June 30

Advantages and Disadvantages of CCT Cameras

Tuesday, June 30

Installing security cameras provides officials with evidence that would not be available otherwise. For example, if there is a case of theft, the cameras would be able to show the evidence of the criminal activity. Installing security cameras also acts as a crime deterrent. For example, people are less likely to commit a crime if they know that are being monitored by surveillance cameras and would definitely be caught if they continue their crime act. Despite the various advantages of installing security cameras, there are nevertheless few disadvantages of installing these equipment. For example, the set-up and maintenance of these cameras may proved to be too costly for the buyers to afford. Some people may also find that these cameras can affect their privacy. For example, these people might know that the cameras are watching their every move and these may cause them to feel uncomfortable.

 

  I think that Singapore should step up on CCT surveillance in light of the economic downturn and the increase in the number of crimes as these cameras may help the police in singapore to find traces of evidence of the criminal activity and better increase the rate of nabbing the criminal. Although the cameras may be a little expensive, i still think that setting up these cameras is worth it.

 

 I think that these cameras may be a hindrance in my privacy as they can monitor my every move and these make me feel uncomfortable and they may effect my every action.

1 comments:

cyber Fire and security said...

Nice article and worth’s as I am interested reading all articles about latest technology also I am searching for best security systems as CCTV Installation London for my home, I have searched some companies, will recommend your article regarding it. You must try for CCTV Installers London, also I am looking for Alarm systems, Burglar alarms London, and Access control systems on Low cost.
Have you ever wondered just how installs CCTV cameras in London?
CCTV Installation London

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket